How to Use NaviGate App
This overview explains:
- How to use the interface of Navigate App to develop treatment strategies
- How to import your own cases
- How to import case libraries
- How to share a project with other users
- How to connect to a Navilas® using Teleguidance
- How to share the screen for online trainings.
Navigate App is independent from your current laser retinal system and can be used individually by students, online with a video conferencing tool or in face-to-face events.
If you have questions or comments or would like to request access to our case libraries, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Develop a retinal laser treatment strategy
With the following steps you can develop a retinal laser treatment strategy for individual case examples using the interface elements of Navigate App.