How to Use NaviGate App
This overview explains:
- How to use the interface of Navigate App to develop treatment strategies
- How to import your own cases
- How to import case libraries
- How to share a project with other users
- How to connect to a Navilas® using Teleguidance
- How to share the screen for online trainings.
Navigate App is independent from your current laser retinal system and can be used individually by students, online with a video conferencing tool or in face-to-face events.
If you have questions or comments or would like to request access to our case libraries, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the "AAO skills lab" and "Euretina laser course" demo projects are not preloaded in the app, please go to "New Project" , the select "import Demo Project".
Duration: app. 20min.