Duration: app 20 min.
Learn more about Navigate App 2.0: www.od-os.com/navigate
Navigate App is an open, digital learning platform for retinal laser therapy.
This webinar is a practical introduction into the usage scenarios of Navigate App 2.0.
Learn how to use Navigate App 2.0 for digital and onsite trainings and for international collaboration with colleagues.
We will explain:
- How to use the software to plan retinal laser treatment strategies based on diagnostic images
- How to import your own case examples into Navigate App 2.0
- How to import application specific databases
- How to share projects with other users
Since the introduction of version 2.0 Navigate App is available in the browser as well as for iOS and Android devices:
- Browser (Chrome, Safari or Edge): navigate.od-os.com
- iPad or iPhone with iOS 11.0 and higher from the iOS App Store: apps.apple.com/us/app/navigate-for-retina-experts/id1298635382
- with your Android device, Download from the Google Playstore: play.google.com/store/apps/details